Saturday, February 15, 2014

Veiled Beanies

   I am pretty sure that everyone has a love or hate relationship with veiled beanies, but as for me i can't really decide wether i like them or not... -Weird, huh?- I mean, the veil adds a femme fatale-ish vibe to the whole piece, but the beanie itself is a really plain and casual item, right? 
   So, i wouldn't really wear one during my everyday life, since i would probably feel awkward and uncomfortable. But, on the other side, i can totally imagine myself wearing on during fashion week or something similar! 




                                                         Style Scrapbook


   So, what about you? Would you ever wear a veiled beanie? Let me know in the comment section down below! 
                                                                   
                                                            xoxo,
                                                      Konstantina B.
                           Are YOU following JustSmileWithStyle on bloglovin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...