Wednesday, May 14, 2014

White Houses Inspiration

   I have never actually mentioned it on the blog before, but except from my love for everything that is fashion or beauty related, i also LOVE searching the web for interior design inspiration, and more specifically white houses inspiration.
   I really can not explain my absolute obsession for white houses, but the thing is that they are just so cool and different from all the regular ones, aren't they? I mean, they all look so dreamy and unique, just like the ones from the IKEA catalogues! #GoshiloveIKEAsomuch
   And yea, i know that these kind of houses really need a lot of cleaning (like A LOT), but they totally worth it, right?
   So, my dream house (or actually my future house) will be something like this: white walls, white furnitures, white rooms, a white kitchen, a white bathroom (with some blue details), and -of course- a walk-in closet! #daaah
   But enough with the rambling my sweet readers! Just enjoy all of the gorgeous pictures...


 

So, what does YOUR dream house look like?
xoxo,
Konstantina B.
Show me some love by liking my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...