Monday, June 23, 2014

Personal Outfit Ideas

   Since i don't really get to upload pictures of my personal outfits here on the blog, i thought that it'd be fun to actually do so, so today's post is all about that! My style is actually pretty basic and casual, so if you are like me, and you like to keep things quite simple, then hopefully this post will inspire you, by giving you some spring/summer outfit ideas!
   So, let's begin, shall we?

1) Double Denim
   Denim on denim just has to be one of my favorite fashion combos of all time! It's a simple yet really chic combination, that i actually wear very-very often. So, for this outfit i wore my light washed denim shirt, along with my favorite pair of skinny jeans. As for my bag, i chose this white oversized tote, and as for my shoes, i went for my super comfy flats, from H&M.


2) The Pink Pants
   Pink is definitely my favorite colour, so for this outfit i paired my pink pants along with a casual striped top. Then, i finished my look with a brown crossbody bag and  a pair of brown comfy flats. Easy-breezy, huh?


3) Mix And Match
   I love-love-love mixing different prints together, and this outfit really seems to prove it! So, i paired my black and white striped shirt with a cool pair of leopard printed loafers. Then, i wore my favorite pair of skinny jeans, and finished the whole look with a basic blazer in a black colour. Casual, but chic, right?


4) Pop Of Colour
   For this outfit i paired a loose striped top with a pair of cute loafers, in a bright coral colour. Then, i went for my casual denim pants, and lastly, i added my favorite light washed denim shirt! Casual and fun, right?


5) The Leopard Printed Loafers
   I love wearing leopard with burgundy, so for this look i paired my leopard printed loafers with my skinny burgundy pants. Then, i added a plain white top, along with a grey/beige blazer, which actually compliments my burgundy bottoms!


So, which outfit do you like the most? Let me know in the comments!
xoxo,
Konstantina B.
JustSmileWithStyle is on FACEBOOK and BLOGLOVIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...