Sunday, May 31, 2015

May's Street Style

   I seriously can not believe that June (and summer) is right around the corner! Honestly, it feels like yesterday was New Years... It's absolutely crazy, right? Time actually flys away very-very fast, which -i think- is both a good and a bad thing. Good cause i honestly can not wait for the hot summer days to come, and bad because i have so many things to do, but so little time! #life
   Anyway, enough with all of the bittersweet thoughts. Today, i wanted to share with all of you some pretty stunning outfits, that i totally loved and that truly inspired me throughout the entire month of May. I really hope you like them, too! 
   Enjoy, my lovelies!














So, how do you feel about the fact that summer is upon us?
Let me know in the comments!

xoxo,
Konstantina B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...