Sunday, June 28, 2015

Happy 2nd Birthday JustSmileWithStyle!

   Exactly 2 years ago, i wrote the very first post of JustSmileWithStyle, and now, 156 posts later, here we are... Many things have actually changed since when i strated blogging, some of them being my sense of style, my relationship with the whole fashion industry, my personal style, my fashion icons... and the list goes on. But, there is one thing that hasn't changed at all: my love for blogging!

   

   I truly enjoy writing posts and sharing my thoughts and tips with all of you, and i definitely will continue to do so, for as long as i can and want to. And of course, i'd like to thank each and every single one of you for reading my posts, visiting my blog every day, liking my facebook page, following JustSmileWithStyle on bloglovin, following me on Google+ ... etc. Once again, thank you, thank you, thank you. THANK YOU. Your support means the whole world to me. Literally, it does!
   Lastly, i thought it would be a great idea to end this post with the Top 10 posts of this last year. So, scroll down to see if you haven't read any of them, and find out what's the most popular one! Enjoy my loves!

10. May's Street Style 

 


9.  Olivia Palermo: 30 Looks For 30 Days (part1) 

 


8. 10 Gorgeous Looks To Inspire You 

 


7. February's Street Style 

 


6.  Suits: The Epitome Of Elegance 

 


5. 5 Fall Outfits From Miranda Kerr  

 


4.  10 Gorgeous Looks You Have To Check Out

 


3. March's Street Style 

 


2. How To Style Oxford Shoes 

 


1. 10 Stunning Outfits You Have To Check Out 

 


P.s.  My next posts will be witten in Greek, too, since i thought that there may be people that are interested in reading my blog, but only speak Greek. So, don't worry, all of my upcoming posts will also be written in Greek! #yay

xoxo,
Konstantina B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...